Log into your Blockchain.com Bitcoin wallet and select the “Send” tab on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, enter in the wallet address that you would like to send your Bitcoin to in the “To:” field.
In the “Amount:” field, you will need to enter in how much Bitcoin you would like to send. Make sure that you double check the wallet address that you are sending to and the amount of Bitcoin that you are sending before hitting the “Send” button!
Can you send bitcoin from blockchain to coinbase
1. Tap on the Send button
2. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to send
3. Choose Coinbase as your receiving wallet
4. Tap on the Send button
Enter the Coinbase BTC address that you’d like to send to
1. In your Blockchain Wallet, select Send from the top menu
2. Paste or type in the BTC Address that you’d like to send to in the Enter receiving address field. You can also use the QR code scanner by selecting QR Code Scan
3. Enter the amount of BTC that you’d like to send in the BTC amount field
4. Select Continue
5. Review the details of your transaction and select Send Bitcoin
6. A confirmation message will appear when your transaction is successful
Enter the amount of BTC that you’d like to send
Click on “Send” on the main page.
Enter the Bitcoin address that you’d like to send your BTC to in the “Recipient” field.
In the “Amount” field, enter the amount of BTC that you’d like to send.
Click on “Continue.”
Review the details of your transaction and click on “Confirm.”
Tap on the Send button again
Once you’ve inputted all of the relevant information and double checked that everything is correct, simply tap on the blue “Send” button at the bottom of your screen. A pop up will then appear asking you to verify all of the details one last time as well as input your 6-digit Blockchain Wallet security code.
Confirm the transaction by entering your wallet password
In order to confirm the transaction, you will need to enter your wallet password. Once you have entered your password, the transaction will be sent and you should receive a confirmation message from Coinbase indicating that the funds have been received.
Your BTC will now be sent to Coinbase!
Assuming you have already set up a Coinbase account, the next step is to generate a BTC address within your Coinbase account. Once you have done this, log in to your Blockchain account and click on “Send Money.” Enter the BTC address generated by Coinbase, as well as the amount of BTC you wish to transfer. Finally, click “Send Money” again to initiate the transaction.